Book a demo
- Introduced support for Google Analytics 4 (GA4), the latest version of Google Analytics. GA4 provides enhanced event-tracking capabilities and an advanced view of user behaviour across different platforms.
- GHL has introduced an enhancement to track GA4 events with the measurement-id and API secret which means that users can now use GA4 tracking with their CRM accounts. This will allow them to track and analyze user behaviour and engagement across different channels, including their website, mobile app, and social media platforms.
Steps to set-up GA4 in Workflows:
- In your Google Analytics Workflow, select the action ‘Add to Google Analytics.’ A new dropdown value under ‘Action Type’ has been introduced by the name ‘Google Analytics 4’; select this from the dropdown.
- Go to your Google Analytics account and fetch the measurement-id from Admin ➝ Account Settings ➝ Data Stream ➝ Select the Data Stream. Copy and paste the Measurement ID for your desired Data Stream:
- Add the event name that you wish to track. This event name will show-up under the Google Analytics ➝ Reports ➝ Engagement ➝ Events along with other standard events that are set-up.
- Add the API secret by navigating to your Google Analytics account Admin ➝ Account Settings ➝ Data Stream ➝ Select the Data Stream ➝ Measurement Protocol API secrets.
- Save and Publish your workflow.
When You’re Ready, Here’s How We Can Help:
Goals are important. If you want help reverse engineering your vision into bite-size goals and tasks — download The Power Planner for free.
Learn faster, train your creative muscle, and craft genius level ideas for your content, business, and life direction.
Join The Challenge
The 2 Hour Writer
Implement Our 2 Hour Content Ecosystem To Learn High Impact Digital Writing, Boost Your Online Authority, & Systemize Content Creation For Rapid Growth
Enroll in 2HW