Book a demo
New Feature – Schedule Blog Post
Users can now schedule blog posts with specific dates and times relevant to the sub-account timezone.
How to schedule a blog post?
- Create a blog post
- Add content to the blog post
- Click “continue” for blog post settings
- At the end, there is an option to schedule a blog post to publish at a specific date and time.
Help Article – https://www.wppropulsion.com/blog-how-to-schedule-a-blog-post/
- When user used to do Ctrl A, the alignment popup used to get showed on the blog content. This is fixed.
- Pasting of image will show the dimensions of height/width
When You’re Ready, Here’s How We Can Help:
Goals are important. If you want help reverse engineering your vision into bite-size goals and tasks — download The Power Planner for free.
Learn faster, train your creative muscle, and craft genius level ideas for your content, business, and life direction.
Join The Challenge
The 2 Hour Writer
Implement Our 2 Hour Content Ecosystem To Learn High Impact Digital Writing, Boost Your Online Authority, & Systemize Content Creation For Rapid Growth
Enroll in 2HW