We are excited to introduce Payment element in Forms, aimed at collecting the donation and user-defined amount for a seamless user experience. Under the “Integrations” heading in the form builder, a new “Payment” element has been introduced. This element allows users to incorporate payment functionality directly into their forms, offering a convenient way to collect payments alongside user submissions.
- New Payment element in Form Builder
- Collect Donations through Forms
- Collect Payment from users by User defined amounts.
- “Suggest an amount” options to provide options to end users.
🤩🤩How to Use🤩🤩
- Enable Payment in Forms from Labs
- Under the Integrations, locate the new “Payment” element.
- Drag and drop the payment element onto your form canvas.
- Connect the payment gateway
- Toggle between live and off modes.
- You can collect payment from user defined amount as well as Suggest an amount where you can give user multiple options.
- Define the currency in which you want to collect the payment.
- You can customize the look by choosing themes and styling options.
Suggest an Amount Customization:
- You can provide upto 15 suggested amount
- You can turn on “Other Amount” as well
- Clicking on “Other Amount” in preview mode displays a user-friendly interface for user to enter any amount
User Defined Amount
End user can manually type the amount and make the required payment.
- Upon form submission, the payment amount and related information are included in the submission details.
- Transaction details are also accessible under the “Transactions” section.
- These details can also be exported via export options.
Email notifications also reflect the status and amount of payment.
- NMI and Authorize.net requires First Name as mandatory field while having payment element in the form.
- Refund amount will not be captured right now
- Old way of API based Stripe connect is not supported.
- In Calendars with custom form payment element, Payment element will not display.
- Multi payments with Multi native forms not supported in funnel yet
- Undo/Redo is not supported in Payment element yet